MBH has equipped the Naameh landfill 7MW Power Plant with 7 containerized generating sets,…
in a nutshell
A prominent generating sets assembly factory
MBH manufactures generating sets according to the German standards, while applying the European environmental laws, covering health and safety procedures, waste and waste-water disposal, air pollution, soil contamination and other environmental-protection measures.
For more than 60 years, Maschinenbau Halberstadt GmbH (MBH), a technology-driven, marine propulsion and stationary engine, power generation and cogeneration specialist, has been providing its customers and strategic partners with reliable and highly efficient power solutions, necessary for the successful growth of their business.
Since its inception in design and production of Marine Diesel Engines in Halberstadt, Germany, in 1951, MBH has added to its references over 15 Cogeneration Power Plants, and constituted a range of Power Generation products including diesel Engines, Alternators and Generating Sets which operate on different fuel types such as Diesel, Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO), Crude Vegetable Oil (CVO) and Gas. The Conversion Modules constitute MBH´s most recent technological innovation, allowing conventional Diesel engines to operate on Crude Vegetable Oil.
ISO 9001 certified since 1994, MBH offers a combination of deep-rooted expertise and German engineering covering every aspect of our clients´ requirements, from feasibility studies, project analysis and design to implementation, operation and lifetime maintenance.
The MBH culture and skills are today characterized by technical excellence and precision, rapid response and a 'sustainable change' approach.
Through the integration with both its group sister companies SPP (Lebanese based Power Plant EPC Company) and FSA (Polish Engine Manufacturing Company), MBH enjoys many advantages.
- 1.Respected Generating Sets Assembly Services
• Qualified Specialist Work Force for 4-Stroke engines
• “Made in Germany” advantage
• Six decades of Generating Sets manufacturing experience
• Large assembly and testing facilities with available space to assemble new products
• Fast delivery and efficient output
- 2.Manufacturing and Contracting Competitive Advantage
• Experience in pricing reciprocating engines, generating sets and power projects
• Engine Manufacturing, Generating Sets Assembly and Installation and Commissioning of Generating Sets
• Effective project management
• Optimization of project workforce
• Development of economical approaches and solutions for customers
• Partnerships with local electromechanical contractors in the Middle East and Africa
- 3.Power Plant EPC Experience and Capabilities
SPP can help MBH leverage on its Power Plant EPC Business:
• Multi-disciplinary engineering team
• Power plant extensive design, engineering, installation, and commissioning experience
• Ability to deliver customized power plant solutions
• Developed skilled manpower for project execution
• Optimized supply processes and infrastructure
• Long project experience record and a reference list with multinational contracting companies
news & events
Our latest information about new and upcoming product releases, company happenings and more.
Responsible for the assembling of components made into finished goods incl. testing. The role…
The job of a pipe welder entails various functions. In the assembly of Generating…