All I.C. engines are subject to wear of pistons, piston rings and cylinder liners. Specifically when running with HFO, additional consumption of lubricating oil is noticed. This can lead to substantially higher cost of operation.
Improving operating performance and increasing reliability by technical modifications on the pistons and by adopting the anti-polish configuration.
- Lubricating oil consumption by up to 50%
- Wear and tear of cylinder liners and piston rings
- Spare parts needed and cost incurred for maintenance
- Deterioration of lubricating oil and hence of spare parts and service needed for pre-heaters and filters
- Running costs without compromising on quality
- Engine performance, reliability and efficiency
- Optimization of your assets utilization in term of costs and life cycle